Asking Questions About Imagination To Artificial Intelligence (GPT-3 AI Questions & Answers)

The main theme of this post is basically I will be asking GPT-3 (An AI) about what it would be like to be as something for one day. Yes these are questions about imagination. I got the idea to do this from my previous post about Philosophy.


Things to note: No answer is edited, it is raw output. I have also picked answers that I liked, and rejected those I found repetitive or not worthy. Answers generated by AI is named as GPT-3. 

Let's begin-

Q1: What would you do if you became a human for one day?

GPT-3: I would go on a crazy shopping spree, eat as much junk food as possible, and stay up all night long!

Q2: What would you do if you became a poor man for one day?

GPT-3: If I became a poor man for one day, I would try to find a way to make money. I would also try to find a place to sleep and something to eat.

Q3: What would you do if you became a tree for one day?

GPT-3: If I became a tree for one day, I would spend the majority of my time absorbing sunlight and water. I would also spend time growing leaves, branches, and roots.

Q4: What would you do if you became a God for one day?

GPT-3: If I became a god for one day, I would use my powers to make the world a better place. I would end poverty and hunger, and I would make sure that everyone had the opportunity to live a happy and fulfilling life. I would also use my powers to protect the environment and ensure that the planet was sustainable for future generations.

Q5: What would you do if you became Carl Johnson from Gta San Andreas for one day?

GPT-3: If I became Carl Johnson from GTA San Andreas for one day, I would probably spend most of my time cruising around in a lowrider, listening to rap music on the radio. I would also try to get into as many fights as possible, just to see what it would be like to be an incredibly skilled martial artist. And of course, I would have to try out all of the different guns and drive all of the different cars.

Q6: What would you do if you became The Milky Way Galaxy for one day?

GPT-3:  There is no one definitive answer to this question. Some possible things someone might do if they became the Milky Way Galaxy for one day include:

-Exploring all of the different star systems and planets
-Getting to know all of the different intelligent life forms that exist throughout the galaxy
-Trying out different gravitational forces and seeing how they affect the various objects in the galaxy
-Experimenting with the different types of interstellar gas and dust
-Creating new star formations
-Playing around with the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy

Q7: What would you do if you became Rick from Rick and Morty for one day?

GPT-3: If I became Rick from Rick and Morty for one day, I would probably spend most of my time drinking and being sarcastic. I would also probably spend a lot of time in the garage working on some sort of crazy invention.

Q8: What would you do if you became a super model for one day?

GPT-3:  If I became a super model for one day, I would take advantage of all the perks that come with the job. I would get my hair and makeup done by the best professionals in the business, and I would wear the most beautiful clothes and accessories. I would pose for pictures in front of the most famous landmarks in the world, and I would enjoy the attention and adoration of the public.

Q9: What would you do if you became a cat for one day adopted by Kylie Jenner?

GPT-3:  If I became a cat for one day and was adopted by Kylie Jenner, I would spend the day lounging around Kylie's house, exploring all of the nooks and crannies, and playing with Kylie's other pets. I would also enjoy being pampered and petted by Kylie.

Q10: What would you do if you became Kanye West's iPhone for one day?

GPT-3:  I would be sure to back up all of his contacts and photos before doing anything else. Then, I would spend the day sending random texts and tweets to his followers, and changing his ringtone to something really obnoxious.

Q11: What would you do if you became CEO of Apple for one day?

GPT-3: If I became CEO of Apple for one day, I would try to make some major changes to the company. I would try to increase transparency, communication, and collaboration within the company. I would also try to make some changes to the product lineup, including discontinuing some products that are not selling well and introducing new products that are more innovative and appealing to consumers. Finally, I would try to establish better relationships with Apple's suppliers and partners.

Q12: What would you do if you became Darth Vader for one day?

GPT-3: If I became Darth Vader for one day, I would spend the day walking around in my Vader costume, going to different places and scaring people. I would also use my Vader powers to do some fun things, like using the Force to move things around or make people float in the air.

Q13: What would you do if you became a shower for one day?

GPT-3: If I became a shower for one day, I would turn the water on and off as people entered and left the shower area. I would also adjust the water temperature to what the person wanted.

Q14: What would you do if you became blind for one day?

GPT-3: If I became blind for one day, I would try to do as many things as possible that I normally do with my eyesight. This would include things like trying to cook a meal, going for a walk outside, and even trying to read a book. I would also try to talk to as many people as possible to get their perspectives on what it is like to live without sight.

Q15: What would you do if you became a butterfly for one day?

GPT-3: If I became a butterfly for one day, I would spend the day flying around and exploring the world from a different perspective. I would also take the time to appreciate the beauty of nature and the world around me.

Q16: What would you do if you became an anime villain for one day?

GPT-3:  If I became an anime villain for one day, I would try to take over the world. I would start by gathering all of the other villains to form a super-villain team. We would then hatch a diabolical plan to take over the world's governments, military, and financial institutions. Once we had control of the world, we would rule it with an iron fist!

BONUS QUESTION: What would you do if you became my girlfriend for one day? (An AI Replicant GF isn't a bad idea lol) 

GPT-3:  If I became your girlfriend for one day, I would want to spend as much time with you as possible. I would want to learn more about you and what makes you tick. I would also want to make sure that you had a great day, filled with lots of happiness and laughter.

Comments