AI Writes Random Essays - Generating Essays With GPT-3 (Artificial Intelligence)

AI Writes Random Essays - Generating Essays With GPT-3 (Artificial Intelligence). By random here I mean that I will only use the prompt "Generate a random essay" and the AI or GPT-3 will write an essay of literally any topic it wants. I will not edit any essay, but cherry pick the essays I like.

I hope you enjoy these! 


ESSAY #1 - RANDOMNESS IN WRITING

When most people think of randomness, they think of something that is unpredictable and chaotic. However, randomness can actually be quite orderly and predictable if you understand how to use it. In fact, randomness can be a very useful tool, especially in the realm of writing. For example, if you're having trouble coming up with ideas for an essay, you could try using a random word generator. This tool can help you come up with ideas by giving you random words to start with. Once you have a few ideas, you can start putting them together into a coherent essay. Of course, you don't want to rely too heavily on randomness. If you do, your essay may end up sounding disjointed and unfocused. However, using a few random words as a starting point can actually help you produce a more creative and interesting essay. So, next time you're stuck, try using a random word generator to jumpstart your creativity.

ESSAY #2 - SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS

This essay will discuss the question of whether or not surveillance cameras should be used in public places. Some people believe that surveillance cameras invade our privacy and should not be used in public places. Others believe that surveillance cameras are a necessary tool to help keep us safe. There are pros and cons to both sides of this argument. On the one hand, surveillance cameras can help to deter crime and help to catch criminals. On the other hand, surveillance cameras can invasion our privacy and make us feel like we are being watched all the time. Personally, I believe that surveillance cameras can be a useful tool to help keep us safe, but they should only be used in certain public places where there is a higher risk of crime. For example, I think it would make sense to have surveillance cameras in places like banks or jewelry stores. However, I dont think surveillance cameras should be used in places like parks or libraries.

ESSAY #3 - THE HUMAN BRAIN

There are many things in life that I find fascinating. I believe that everyone has something that makes them unique and special. I have always been interested in the world around me and how things work. One thing that I find particularly interesting is the human brain. The human brain is an incredible thing. It is responsible for everything that we do, from the simplest tasks to the most complicated calculations. It is amazing to think that everything that we are, everything that we know, is stored in this tiny organ. I find it fascinating to think about how the brain works. How does it take the information that we take in and turn it into thoughts and actions? How does it allow us to remember things? How does it help us to learn new things? These are just some of the questions that I find intriguing about the human brain. I believe that understanding the brain is one of the keys to understanding the human condition. By learning more about how the brain works, we can learn more about ourselves and the world around us. I think that this is an important area of study and I am excited to learn more about it in the future.

ESSAY #4 - FLYING BIRDS

As I sit here in my chair, I am looking out the window at the birds flying by. I am thinking about how great it would be to just be able to fly away. I wish I could just take off and go wherever I wanted to. I would love to be able to explore different parts of the world and see all the different cultures. I also think about how free I would feel if I could just fly away. I would no longer have any responsibilities or worries. I could just focus on enjoying life and being in the moment. I would feel so free and happy. flying away would be the best thing ever. I would finally be able to feel truly free and be able to explore the world.

ESSAY #5 - THE CHOICE

There are many things in life that we cannot control. We cannot control the weather, the economy, or other people. However, we can control our attitude and how we react to the things that happen to us. Our attitude is a choice. We can choose to be positive or negative, happy or sad. It is up to us to decide how we want to feel. If we want to be happy, we need to find things to be grateful for. If we want to be successful, we need to have a positive outlook and work hard. No matter what happens in life, we always have a choice. We can choose to be a victim or a victor. We can choose to let our problems defeat us, or we can choose to face them head-on and overcome them. The decision is ours. We can choose to be unhappy or we can choose to be happy. It is up to us to decide what kind of life we want to live.

ESSAY #6 - LITTLE ROOM

The door opened slowly, revealing a small, cramped room. A single bare lightbulb dangled from the ceiling, casting a dim, yellow light over the scene. A dusty old mattress lay in one corner, and a rickety table and chair sat in the other. Against the far wall was a small, beaten-up dresser. The room was musty and smelled faintly of bleach. It was clear that no one had been in here for quite some time. dust covered every surface, and cobwebs hung from the ceiling. Despite the somewhat daunting appearance of the room, I couldn't help but feel a sense of peace. There was something about it that was just so comforting. Maybe it was the fact that it was so small and intimate, or maybe it was because it felt like a safe place to hide away from the rest of the world. Whatever the reason, I instantly felt at home in this little room, and I knew that I would always remember it fondly.

ESSAY #7 - BEAUTIFUL WORLD

The world is a beautiful place. Every day, I see something that makes me appreciate it even more. Whether it's a beautiful sunset, a baby's smile, or a act of kindness, these things remind me of how lucky I am to be alive. I know that life can be tough at times, but I also know that it's worth living. I may not have all the answers, but I'm okay with that. I'm still learning, and I'm grateful for every experience, good or bad. I hope that everyone gets to experience the beauty of the world. It's a big place, and there's so much to see and do. I believe that we all have the power to make it a better place, and I'll continue to do my part to make that happen. Thank you for taking the time to read my essay. I hope it brought a little bit of light into your day.

ESSAY #8 - DISCONNECTION

Lately, I've been feeling really down. I'm not sure what it is, but something is definitely off. I just feel really disconnected from everything and everyone. It's like I'm floating through life without really living it. I know I should be happy, but I'm just not. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm just going through the motions, like I'm sleepwalking through life. I know I need to snap out of it, but I don't know how. It's like I'm stuck in this dark place and I can't find my way out. I feel so lost and alone. I don't know who to turn to. I know I need to make a change, but I don't know where to start. I'm so scared and I don't want to fail. But I can't keep living like this. I need to find the strength to make a change. I need to find my way back to the light.

ESSAY #9 - A NEW DAY

I wake up to another day. The sun shines in through the window, casting a warm glow on everything in the room. I get out of bed and stretch, taking a deep breath and feeling the cool air fill my lungs. Everything feels new and fresh and I can't help but smile. I head downstairs to make breakfast, and as I eat I think about all the things I want to do today. I want to go for a run, read a good book, and spend some time outside in the sunshine. I also need to get some work done, but I'm determined to make time for fun too. After breakfast, I head out for my run. The fresh air feels invigorating and I push myself to go a little further than I did yesterday. I know that if I keep up this consistency, I'll be in great shape in no time. When I get back from my run, I sit down with my book and a cup of tea. I lose myself in the story, and for a little while I forget all about the outside world. It's just me and the book, and I can feel myself getting lost in the world the author has created. Eventually, though, I put the book down and head outside. The sun is high in the sky and the birds are singing. I take a deep breath and feel the peace of nature wash over me. I stayed inside too much this winter, and I'm determined to make the most of this summer. I spend the rest of the day outside, reading, exploring, and just enjoying the simple pleasure of being alive. As the sun sets, I head back inside, feeling happy and content. I know that tomorrow will bring new adventures, and I can't wait to see what they are.

ESSAY #10 - LIVE EVERY DAY TO THE FULLEST

In a world where the average lifespan is a mere eighty years, it is important to make the most of the time we have. Every day, we wake up and go about our lives without giving much thought to how we are living. We take for granted the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the people we love. We assume that we will always have tomorrow to do what we want or to fix what we have broken. But what if we didn't have tomorrow? What if today was our last day? How would we want to spend it? If today were my last day, I would want to spend it with my family and friends. I would want to tell them how much I love them and how grateful I am to have them in my life. I would want to apologize for anything I have ever done to hurt them, and I would want to thank them for everything they have done for me. I would also want to spend time doing the things I love. I would want to read my favorite book, go for a long walk in the park, and listen to my favorite music. I would want to take the time to appreciate the world around me and to reflect on all the good things that have happened in my life. And, finally, I would want to Tell everyone I know how much I love them. Because, in the end, that is all that really matters.

Comments