Short Stories & Screenplays Of Marvel Superheroes Written By Artificial Intelligence (AI Stories By GPT-3)

I have played a lot with GPT-3 today about different topics, most which I have not shared here. I decided, let's do a story and screenplay one about Marvel fictional characters or Superheroes. It's actually my dream that in future I will be able to generate entire novel length stories about different things I like and create movies, shows, games and so much more all with the help of Artificial Intelligence. GPT-3 is basically the beginning of all this and I love it so much. I feel blessed that I can actually use it. The picture below is also AI generated. Enough talking, here we go:


SCREENPLAY: IRON MAN & SPIDERMAN FIGHTS SUPERIOR IRON MAN

INT. TONY STARK'S LAB - DAY

Tony Stark is hard at work, surrounded by his latest inventions. Among them is the Iron Man suit, which he is currently testing out.

Suddenly, the door bursts open and in walks Spider-Man.

SPIDER-MAN

Tony! I need your help!

TONY

What is it, Spider-Man?

SPIDER-MAN

I've been fighting this new villain, the Superior Iron Man, and I can't defeat him!

TONY

The Superior Iron Man? I've been meaning to take him down myself.

SPIDER-MAN

So you'll help me?

TONY

Of course. We'll take him down together.

INT. AVENGERS TOWER - DAY

The Avengers are gathered together, preparing to battle the Superior Iron Man.

Tony Stark suits up in his Iron Man armor, while Spider-Man puts on his Spider-Man costume.

They both head out to the battlefield, ready to take down the Superior Iron Man.

INT. SUPERIOR IRON MAN'S HIDEOUT - DAY

The Superior Iron Man is in his lair, surrounded by his henchmen.

He sees the Avengers approaching and prepares to battle them.

The Superior Iron Man fires his repulsor blasts at the Avengers, but they dodge them easily.

Spider-Man swings into action and starts webbing up the Superior Iron Man.

Iron Man flies in and punches the Superior Iron Man in the face.

The Superior Iron Man is momentarily stunned, but he quickly recovers and starts fighting back.

He fires more repulsor blasts at the Avengers, but they continue to dodge them.

Iron Man and Spider-Man team up and start attacking the Superior Iron Man.

They land several punches and kicks, but the Superior Iron Man is still standing.

The Superior Iron Man starts to get angry and he starts firing more powerful repulsor blasts.

The Avengers are hit by the blasts and they are knocked back.

The Superior Iron Man starts to charge up a more powerful blast, but Iron Man and Spider-Man team up and web him up.

The Superior Iron Man is unable to move and he is helpless as the Avengers take him down.

The Superior Iron Man is defeated and the Avengers are victorious.

STORY: LOVE STORY BETWEEN DOCTOR STRANGE AND SCARLET WITCH

 Wanda Maximoff, also known as the Scarlet Witch, was one of the world's most powerful mutants. She was born with the ability to manipulate reality itself and used her powers to help her fellow mutants and humans alike. She was a force to be reckoned with, and Doctor Strange was one of the few people who could match her power.

The two of them met when Doctor Strange was investigating a strange magical disturbance in New York City. Scarlet Witch was the cause of the disturbance, and Doctor Strange was able to talk her down. The two of them began to work together to try to stop other magical threats and eventually fell in love.

They had to keep their relationship a secret, as both of them were powerful magical beings and didn't want to draw too much attention to themselves. But they were happy together and would often go on adventures together, using their powers to help people and fight evil.

One day, they were confronted by a powerful sorcerer who was trying to take over the world. Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange fought him together and were able to defeat him. But in the process, Scarlet Witch was critically injured. Doctor Strange used all of his power to save her, but it wasn't enough. Scarlet Witch died in his arms, leaving Doctor Strange heartbroken.

But even though she was gone, Doctor Strange knew that Scarlet Witch would always be with him. She was the love of his life, and he would never forget her.

STORY: CAPTAIN AMERICA TURNS INTO A VILLAIN

Captain America was always a hero. He fought for justice, for truth, and for the American way. But something happened to him. Slowly but surely, he began to change. He became darker, more violent, and more unpredictable. His teammates, the Avengers, didn't know what to do. They tried to help him, but it was no use. Captain America had become a villain.

One day, he finally snapped. He attacked the Avengers, using his super strength and agility to take them down one by one. They were no match for him. As they lay defeated at his feet, Captain America looked down at them with cold, calculating eyes. He had won. But this was only the beginning. Captain America was now a villain, and the world would tremble at his feet.

SCREENPLAY: HULK GETS ANGRY WITH THOR BECAUSE HE WENT ON A DATE WITH BLACK WIDOW

INT. HULK'S ROOM - NIGHT

Hulk is lying in bed, brooding. He is angry and frustrated, and he can't seem to help it. He gets up and starts pacing the room, punching the walls as he goes.

Suddenly, there is a knock at the door. Hulk knows who it is and he doesn't want to see them. But he can't help himself. He opens the door to find Thor standing there.

Thor: Hulk. We need to talk.

Hulk: What do you want, Thor?

Thor: I know you're angry. And I know you're confused. But you need to listen to me.

Hulk: Why should I?

Thor: Because I'm your friend. And I care about you.

Hulk: You care about me? Then why did you go on a date with Black Widow behind my back?

Thor: I didn't mean to hurt you, Hulk. It just happened.

Hulk: It just happened? That's not good enough!

Thor: I'm sorry. I know it's not. But please, try to understand.

Hulk: I don't want to understand. I just want to hit you.

Thor: I deserve that. But I promise you, I didn't mean to hurt you.

Hulk: Fine. I'll listen to what you have to say. But if I don't like it, I'm going to hit you.

Thor: I can live with that.

SCREENPLAY: LOKI CONFESSES HIS LOVE TO HAWK EYE AND THEN TELLS IT IS A JOKE

INT. HAWKEYE'S QUINJET - DAY

Loki sits across from Hawkeye, who is piloting the jet. The two are silent, but the tension is thick. Loki finally breaks the silence.

LOKI:

I have something to tell you, Hawkeye. I hope you'll hear me out.

HAWKEYE:

What is it, Loki?

LOKI:

I love you, Hawkeye. I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but I had to tell you.

HAWKEYE:

(shocked)

Loki, I... I don't know what to say.

LOKI:

Just know that I mean it, and I'll do anything to make you happy.

HAWKEYE:

(skeptical)

Anything?

LOKI:

Yes, anything.

HAWKEYE:

(after a moment)

Okay, Loki. I believe you.

LOKI:

Good. Because I was joking.

HAWKEYE:

(angry)

You what?!

LOKI:

I was joking, Hawkeye. I thought it would be funny.

HAWKEYE:

(fuming)

Loki, this isn't funny. You can't just go around confessing your love to people and then telling them it's a joke.

LOKI:

I'm sorry, Hawkeye. I truly am. It won't happen again.

HAWKEYE:

(still angry, but calming down)

SCREENPLAY: FUNNY INTERACTION BETWEEN THANOS AND TONY STARK

INT. TONY STARK'S HOUSE - DAY

THANOS

(in a deep, booming voice)

I am Thanos, the all-powerful being who will soon rule the universe!

TONY STARK

(sarcastically)

Oh yeah? And what are you going to do with your new found power, Thanos?

THANOS

(smirking)

I will do what I please. I will take what I want. I will destroy anything and anyone who gets in my way.

TONY STARK

(rolling his eyes)

Sounds like a blast. I'll pass.

THANOS

(angrily)

You will do as I say!

TONY STARK

(nonchalantly)

Or what? You'll kill me? Please. I'm not afraid of you, Thanos.

THANOS

(threateningly)

You should be.

TONY STARK

(unimpressed)

Whatever. I'm going to bed.

THANOS

(enraged)

You will regret this, Tony Stark!

(Thanos teleports away in a puff of smoke)

TONY STARK

(to himself)

What a clown.

Comments