Using AI To Create Reddit AITA Posts (Artificial Intelligence)

Using AI To Create Reddit AITA Posts. As the titles says, I am using artificial intelligence (GPT-3) to write AITA type of posts which are posted on its subreddit. If you don't know what AITA means, just google it. I don't want to write it here lol. Everything is AI generated, I will not make any changes.

Let's go-

AITA #1 - GTA 6 VIDEO GAME

I just found out that Grand Theft Auto 6 is coming out soon, and I'm really excited for it! I've been a fan of the series since the first game came out, and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new one.

However, my girlfriend is not a fan of video games, and she's really not happy that I'm so excited for the new release. She says I'm "wasting my time" and that I should be spending more time with her instead.

AITA for being excited for the new Grand Theft Auto game?

AITA #2 - BUYING AN EXPENSIVE GAMING PC

AITA for buying an expensive gaming PC? I just bought a new gaming PC that cost me $2000 and I'm not sure if I did the right thing. I've been wanting one for a while and I finally saved up enough money to buy it. I know that some people think that spending that much money on a gaming PC is a waste, but I enjoy playing video games and I'm happy with my purchase.

AITA #3 - REJECTING A DATE

I'm a senior in high school and I was asked out by a freshman. I said no because I don't want to date someone so much younger than me, but now I'm worried that I was too harsh and that I hurt his feelings. AITA?

AITA #4 - FOR NOT WANTING KIDS

I recently found out that my partner wants kids, but I don't. I'm not sure if I'm being unreasonable, but I don't want to have kids. I don't want to be a parent, and I don't want to raise a child. I know that this is something that my partner wants, and I don't want to stand in the way of that, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to have kids. I don't know if I'm cut out for it, and I don't want to make a decision that I'm not sure about. I don't want to commit to something that I'm not sure about, and I don't want to have kids if I'm not sure about it. I don't know what to do, and I'm not sure if I'm making the right decision.

AITA #5 - LIKING ONLY TALL AND RICH GUYS

AITA for preferring tall, rich guys? I know a lot of people say that love is blind and you can't help who you're attracted to, but is it really that shallow of me to only be attracted to guys who are tall and have a lot of money? I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting what you want, but maybe I'm in the wrong here.

AITA #6 - FOR HATING ALMOST EVERYONE 

I know this might sound really bad, but I really hate almost everyone. I can't stand most people and I really don't like being around them. I know it's not a very nice thing to say, but it's the truth. I'm sure there are some people out there that I don't hate, but I can't seem to find them. Does anyone else feel this way? Am I the only one?

AITA #7 - FOR BEING JEALOUS OF OTHER GUYS MY GIRLFRIEND TALKS TO

I've been with my girlfriend for about a year now, and I've always been a pretty jealous person. I don't like it when she talks to other guys, even if it's just innocent small talk. I know I shouldn't be like this, but I can't help it. AITA for being jealous of the guys my girlfriend talks to?

AITA #8 - FOR SHOUTING ON MY GIRLFRIEND

AITA for shouting on my girlfriend because i was just stressed? I was having a really bad day at work and when I came home my girlfriend was talking to her friend on the phone and I just lost it. I know I shouldn't have taken my stress out on her but I couldn't help it.

AITA #9 - FOR ONLY CARING ABOUT MYSELF AND MY LIFE

I grew up in a very sheltered and privileged environment. I was always told that I was special and that I was the most important person in the world. As a result, I developed a very narcissistic personality and only care about myself and my own life. I don't care about anyone else and I only do things that benefit me. I know that this makes me a terrible person, but I don't care. I'm happy as long as I'm happy, and I don't care who I have to step on to get what I want.

AITA #10 - FOR NOT VISITING MY PARENTS

I (23F) grew up in a small town and moved away for college. I now live in a big city and my parents live about 5 hours away. I haven't been home to visit them in over a year, and I don't really miss it. My parents are always asking me to come home for a visit, but I'm just not that interested. I know they miss me, but I don't feel like I'm missing out by not visiting. AITA for not visiting my parents?

Comments