Poems About Marvel Superheroes Written By Artificial Intelligence (GPT-3)

Poems About Marvel Superheroes Written By Artificial Intelligence (GPT-3). I am using GPT-3 AI to generate some poems about different Marvel fictional characters (Superheroes). I have not edited them in any way.


POEM #1 - IRON MAN

I am Iron Man
The hero of the hour
I'm always there
When danger is near
I'm never afraid
To face any foe
I'm the man of iron
Who always knows
The right thing to do
In the end, I always win
I am Iron Man

POEM #2 - SPIDER-MAN

I am your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

I'm here to help you in any way I can

I'll climb up tall buildings and spin my web

To make sure that you are safe and well fed

I may not be the strongest or the smartest

But I promise to try my hardest

I'll be there to protect you from harm

So don't be afraid, I'm your Spider-Man

POEM #3 - HULK

 Hulk is big and green
He's the strongest one there is
He's mean and he's angry
And he's always ready to fight
He's the protector of the weak
And he's always ready to save the day
He's the strongest Avenger
And he always knows what to do
He's the big green machine
And he's always ready to rumble
He's the Incredible Hulk
And he's always ready to smash

POEM #4 - CAPTAIN AMERICA

I am the Sentinel of Liberty
I hold the shield that protects my country
I am the Captain America

I have fought for justice and freedom
I have inspired hope in the hearts of people
I am the Captain America

I have stood up to bullies
I have fought against evil
I am the Captain America

I am patriotic and proud
I am the Captain America

POEM #5 - THOR

He stands tall and proud
He's the God of Thunder, and he's not afraid to show it
He's got a hammer that's bigger than any other
And when he swings it, you better beware

He's the protector of Asgard
And the enemy of Loki
He's the one who always stands up
And he's the one who always stands strong

He's Thor, the mightiest Avenger
And he's always ready to fight
For justice, and for what's right
He's the God of Thunder, and he's not afraid to show it

So if you're ever in trouble
And you need someone to help
Just call on Thor, and he'll be there
He's the mightiest Avenger, and he's not afraid to show it

POEM #6 - DOCTOR STRANGE

I am the Sorcerer Supreme
I am the Master of the Mystic Arts
I have been trained in the ancient ways
I have studied under the Ancient One

I am the defender of Earth
I am the protector of the innocent
I am the one who stands against evil
I am Doctor Strange

When all hope seems lost
And darkness engulfs the land
I will be there to fight
To defend what is good
And to vanquish evil from the world

I am Doctor Strange
The Sorcerer Supreme

POEM #7 - SCARLET WITCH

She stands alone in the dark

A solitary figure

Her power is absolute

And her will is unyielding

She is the Scarlet Witch

A force to be reckoned with

She is feared by many

But respected by all

She is a powerful sorceress

And her magic is feared by all

She is the Scarlet Witch

And she will not be denied

POEM #8 - ANT-MAN

When the world is too big
And the problems are too great
We need a hero who's small
But still has the courage to fight

Enter Ant-Man, a champion in miniature
Who may be small in stature
But he packs a powerful punch

He may not be as flashy as some of the other heroes
But he gets the job done

And when the day is saved
We all have Ant-Man to thank

Comments